You can view a list of devices that we know are compatible on our Compatible Garage Door Openers page. We are constantly adding to the list of compatible devices, so even if your opener is not listed yet, there’s an excellent chance that it will still work with Nexx Garage.
You can control one garage door for every Nexx Garage device. If you have three garage door openers, you will need three Nexx Garage devices. However, the door openers can be different models or brands.
Yes. Nexx Garage requires 120v electrical outlet. This outlet is typically near the garage door opener(GDO).
Yes. Nexx Home app keeps a history log of all garage door activities. It also notifies you in real time for any changes so that you can have a piece of mind.
Yes. You can use Amazon Echo and any Alexa enabled device, like CoWatch, to Open, Close, or Monitor your garage door using just your voice.
No. Nexx Garage does not come with or have a camera.
Yes. We take security very seriously. With industry standard encryption technology, your data and access to your garage are kept safe and secure.
Yes. Nexx Garage comes with a 1-year full replacement warranty for defective parts.
Absolutely. You can return your device within 30 days of purchase for a full refund excluding shipping costs, no questions asked. Send refund request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization number.
You can get the installation document from here: installation manual.pdf
Installation will be quick and easy and should take about 20 minutes to complete.
Yes. Nexx Garage will only work when connected to an internet enabled WiFi. We recommend connecting to a home or personal router.
Please note that Nexx Garage does not support 5Ghz WiFi, only 2.4Ghz.
No, you do not need any special tools for installation. Just a standard screwdriver.
1. Power your Nexx Garage device. The LED light from the device should be solid green.
2. From your smart phone, go to WiFi settings and select "NexxGarage-xxxxxxxx" WiFi network. Enter "12345678" for password. Enter only numbers, no quotation marks.
3. Switch to Nexx Home app. Tap the menu button which is located on the upper left hand corner. Select "Configure Device" from the menu. You should see a list of available WiFi networks.
4. Select your home WiFi network or manually enter your network name.
- Enter your home WiFi network password.
- Tap "Configure" located on the upper right hand corner.
5. In less than 30 seconds, your device will reboot. The LED light will blink several times and then stop, indicating that it has successfully connected to the WiFi network.
5.1. If your device continues to blink, press the reset button on the device for 5 seconds until the LED light becomes solid green. Then restart at the beginning.
If you have further issues, please contact email@example.com
Yes, Nexx Garage comes with a door sensor. With this sensor, you can set up notifications and reminders when your door is opened or closed.
Nexx Garage sensor is a wired sensor.
Nexx Home app is available on Google Play store and Apple App store. Just search for "Nexx Home".
1. Install "Nexx Home" app from Google Playstore or Apple Appstore.
2. Launch "Nexx Home" app.
3. Follow the steps to register:
Login Screen -> Create Account -> fill all required fields -> Read our “Terms and Services” -> Accept Terms -> tap Register at upper right corner
No. Currently, Nexx Home app is not available on Windows or BlackBerry smartphone.
Nexx Home app has been verified to work on iOS devices with iOS version 9.0+ and Android 6.0+. Other versions may work but has not been fully tested.
Yes. Your data is totally protected through industry standard encryption. The encryption is so strong, not even Apple or Google can get to your data.
Yes. Only the account owner/admin can grant permissions to other users. An unlimited number of users can be given access to your Nexx Home, and users can be added and removed at any time.
Only the account owner/admin can remove user’s access. To remove a user who currently has access to your Nexx Garage, complete the following steps:
Log into your Nexx Home app -> Menu (icon) -> User Access -> select the user you want to remove -> Remove Access